Architectural Glass Doors with Aluminum Framing
Simple to Elaborate
Aluminum doors open a world of versatility and possibility to designers. Available in a wide variety of finish options, these doors allow the introduction of creative and stunning design within virtually any budget.
- Finish options include – painted, anodized, and even clad with a multitude of architectural metals.
- Profiles include ultra-thin VP1500 (1 ½” face), Narrow style (2 ½”), medium style (3 ½”), wide style (5”), and even a solid flush panel door option.
- Pivoting options are abundant – center pivots, offset pivots, and even butt hung.
- Pull hardware options are as endless as the design professional’s vision.
- Locks can be mounted in the bottom, top or center of the door.
- Some systems utilize locks located in the floor, ceiling or jamb of the frame.
- Glass options are almost unrestricted – clear, etched, laminated, translucent, opaque, and even marker board surfaces.
Configurations can Include:
Ultra Thin VP1500
Stainless Steel Cladding as a Finish