Glass Sliding Doors: Less Space, More Impact
Limited space does not have to mean limited design. Sliding doors offer an expansive world of possibilities and demand 80% less space than conventional swing doors.
- Sliding doors are the obvious choice when space is limited and valuable – a typical 36” swing door takes up at least 9 square feet of an office, a sliding door requires only 1.5 square feet
- Doors can be constructed from many materials including aluminum, all glass, stainless steel, wood, or even acrylic.
- Multiple finishes are available in all of the door types.
- Pull hardware options are as endless as the design professional’s vision.
- Locks can be mounted in the bottom, top or center of the door.
- Some systems utilize locks located in the floor, ceiling or jamb of the frame.
- Glass options are almost unrestricted, clear, etched, laminated, translucent, opaque, and even marker board surfaces.
Configurations can Include:
All Glass Sliding
Ultra Thin VP.0875
Architectural Metal Doors